2-Week Notice Required
We have designated private birthday party areas and lots of fun things for you and your kids to enjoy! Our birthday policies and guidelines are outlined below.
- All parties must be scheduled with The Warehouse event planner (Dianna) at least two weeks before the party date. Groups having a party that was not scheduled properly will be asked to cease certain activities.
- Groups that wish to have a birthday party must read and sign a birthday party agreement.
- The Warehouse will host no more than 2 birthday parties at the same time, and may not be able to host some parties due to other events and staff restrictions.
- A private party area can be provided near the recreational space. There will be a charge of $40 per hour for this space.
- This space comes with 3 tables and 20 chairs.
- Any group that brings cake, beverages, gifts, party favors, or any food items for their party must utilize the private party area.
- For parties that do not bring any food items, the private area is optional.
- The child to adult ratio for parties must not exceed 5 to 1, meaning those having a party are responsible for ensuring there is at least 1 adult for every 5 minors.
- Inform staff about major spills or damage to The Warehouse property.
- Adults overseeing the party are responsible for reading, understanding, and upholding all rules and safety guidelines of The Warehouse. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Observing all posted signs (trampoline limits, climbing wall rules, etc.)
- Ensuring kids are walking when outside the defined skate park area.
- Making sure kids stay in approved, supervised areas of The Warehouse.
- Stopping inherently dangerous behavior such as wrestling, fighting, etc.
- Ensuring all participants have a completed waiver. If the participant is under 18 the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- These are general policies. This is not an exhaustive list of all safety rules. Staff members may ask that activities they deem dangerous or irresponsible be stopped immediately.
Notice: Groups with more than five people and food may be charged a fee or asked to cease certain activities.
1525 S. Rogers St.
Bloomington, IN 47403