2-Week Notice Required for all events, groups, and facility rentals.
Our general policies and guidelines are outlined below.
- All parties, groups, and team practices must be scheduled with The Warehouse event coordinator (Dianna) at least two weeks before the requested date. Groups that were not scheduled properly will be asked to cease certain activities.
- Groups that wish to meet here will need to sign and submit the appropriate agreement.
- Due to other events and staff restrictions some events and groups may not be given their requested time and days.
- Private areas can be provided with additional fees depending on location within the building.
- These spaces come with 3 tables and 20 chairs.
- Any group that brings cake, beverages, gifts, party favors, or any food items for their event must utilize a private area.
- For events that do not bring any food items, the private area is optional.
- The child to adult ratio for events must not exceed 5 to 1, meaning those having the event are responsible for ensuring there is at least 1 adult for every 5 minors.
- Inform staff about major spills or damage to The Warehouse property so they may be dealt with appropriately and safely.
- Adults overseeing the event are responsible for reading, understanding, and upholding all rules and safety guidelines of The Warehouse. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Observing all posted signs (trampoline limits, climbing wall rules, etc.)
- Ensuring kids are walking when outside the defined skate park area.
- Making sure kids stay in approved, supervised areas of The Warehouse.
- Stopping inherently dangerous behavior such as wrestling, fighting, etc.
- Ensuring all participants have a completed waiver. If the participant is under 18 the waiver must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- These are general policies. This is not an exhaustive list of all safety rules. Staff members may ask that activities they deem dangerous or irresponsible be stopped immediately.
Notice: Groups that show up without notice with more than five people and food may be charged a fee or asked to cease certain activities.
1525 S. Rogers St.
Bloomington, IN 47403